Jackson in Amador County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
by United States Senator
James F. Farley
Law office of
Angelo De Paoli
Erected 1969 by Ursula Parlor No. 1 Native Daughters of the Golden West.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1860.
Location. 38° 20.975′ N, 120° 46.407′ W. Marker is in Jackson, California, in Amador County. Marker is at the intersection of Court Street and Summit Street, on the left when traveling east on Court Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 103 Court Street, Jackson CA 95642, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Court House Well (within shouting distance of this marker); Sesquicentennial Court House Site (within shouting distance of this marker); Constitution Saloon (within shouting distance of this marker); In Memoriam: The '49ers (within Excelsior Parlor 31 (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Constitution Saloon (within shouting distance of this marker); Miners Restaurant & Exchange (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Stampfly's Tent, Republic House (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Jackson.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 15, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. This page has been viewed 537 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 15, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.