Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
All Saints Episcopal Cathedral Complex
Erected 1974 by City of Milwaukee Landmarks Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 43° 2.748′ N, 87° 54.079′ W. Marker is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of East Juneau Avenue and North Marshall Street, on the right when traveling west on East Juneau Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 818 East Juneau Avenue, Milwaukee WI 53202, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. College Women's Club (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Paul's Episcopal Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Immanuel Presbyterian Church (about 500 feet away); The First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee Jason Downer House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Prospect Avenue “Spite” House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Edward Diederichs House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Womens Club of Wisconsin (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milwaukee.
Also see . . .
1. The Early Years. History of the Cathedral Church of All Saints (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
2. Architecture and Furnishings. he Gothic Revival church building was designed by Edward Townsend Mix, a noted Milwaukee architect, and constructed in 1868. (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
3. Historic Designation Study Report. (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 1, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 534 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 1, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.