Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
East Liverpool in Columbiana County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
 

Bradshaw's Hall

 
 
Bradshaw's Hall Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Mike Wintermantel, July 3, 2011
1. Bradshaw's Hall Marker
Inscription.  A town hall built in 1850, which served as a community building and home of the first services of the First Methodist Protestant church. The church was organized in 1855 and occupied the building until 1923 when it was purchased and torn down by the Standard Oil Company. Standard Oil built and operated a service station here until 1987.
 
Erected 2006 by East Liverpool Rotary Club.
 
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Rotary International series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1850.
 
Location. 40° 37.091′ N, 80° 34.65′ W. Marker is in East Liverpool, Ohio, in Columbiana County. Marker is on Broadway Street, 0 miles south of East 5th Street, on the right when traveling south. Located at entrance to parking lot of Cooper Insurance. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: East Liverpool OH 43920, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Lincoln Highway (within shouting distance of this marker); Locke's Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Carnegie Public Library
Paid Advertisement
Click on the ad for more information.
Please report objectionable advertising to the Editor.
Click or scan to see
this page online
(within shouting distance of this marker); Mary Patterson Memorial Building (within shouting distance of this marker); I.O.O.F. Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Central School (about 300 feet away); Isaac Knowles - Knowles Block (about 300 feet away); Potters National Bank Building (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in East Liverpool.
 
Bradshaw's Hall Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Mike Wintermantel, July 3, 2011
2. Bradshaw's Hall Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 4, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 532 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on July 4, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=44149

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
U.S. FTC REQUIRED NOTICE: This website earns income from purchases you make after using links to Amazon.com. Thank you.
Paid Advertisements
Feb. 28, 2024