Cranberry Township in Butler County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
1806 Plains Presbyterian Church
Erected 2006 by Cranberry Township Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1806.
Location. 40° 43.27′ N, 80° 4.563′ W. Marker is in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, in Butler County. Marker is at the intersection of Franklin Road and Plains Church Road, on the right when traveling north on Franklin Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cranberry Township PA 16066, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cranberry Township Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile Ogle (approx. 2 miles away); Venango Path (approx. 2˝ miles away); Crider's Corners (approx. 2.8 miles away); USS Mars AFS-1 Ships Bell (approx. 3.9 miles away); Elias Fry Barn (approx. 4.8 miles away); George Washington (approx. 5 miles away); Major George Washington (approx. 5.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cranberry Township.
Also see . . . Cranberry Township Historical Society. (Submitted on November 2, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 9, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 2,362 times since then and 4 times this year. Last updated on July 10, 2011. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 9, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.