Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Albert Kirby House
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 32.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1908.
Location. 39° 54.26′ N, 74° 49.454′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of N Main Street (County Route 541) and Marlton Pike (New Jersey Route 70), on the right when traveling north on N Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Maurice Haines House (within shouting distance of this marker); The Everett Haines House (within shouting distance of this marker); The P.M. & M. Railroad (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Joseph Allen House (about The Weeks-Bowker House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ely Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); A Sears Roebuck House (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 29, 2020. It was originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 666 times since then and 63 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.