Oldwick in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church
Erected by National Society Colonial Dames 17th Century.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1830.
Location. 40° 40.374′ N, 74° 44.941′ W. Marker is in Oldwick, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Church Street, on the right when traveling north on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Oldwick NJ 08858, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church (here, next to this marker); New Germantown (within shouting distance of this marker); Col. John Taylor's Grist Mill (approx. 1.2 miles away); Taylor's Mill Historic District (approx. 1˝ miles away); Presbyterian Church of Lamington (approx. 1.9 miles away); Village of Bissell (approx. 2.3 miles away); Lamington Black CemeterySite of Colonel John Mehelm House (approx. 2˝ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Oldwick.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 23, 2011, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 467 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 23, 2011, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.