Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Saint Stephen Lutheran Church
Erected 1975 by Milwaukee Landmark Commission.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1975.
Location. 43° 1.15′ N, 87° 55.001′ W. Marker is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of South 5th Street and West Scott Street, on the left when traveling south on South 5th Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1136 South 5th Street, Milwaukee WI 53204, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Holy Trinity - Our Lady of Guadalupe Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Cream City (approx. 0.6 miles away); Floating Freight on Liquid Highways (approx. 0.7 miles away); R. D. Whitehead Monument (approx. 0.9 miles away); Milwaukee Fire Department Engine House #15 (approx. 0.9 miles away); Milwaukee Terminal BuildingMarine Terminal Building (approx. 0.9 miles away); Sinking of the Lady Elgin (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milwaukee.
Also see . . . Saint Stephen Lutheran Church - History. (Submitted on October 9, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 3, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 414 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 3, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.