Two Rivers in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Johnís Evangelical Lutheran Church
Two Rivers Central Park Historic District
has been placed on the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1889.
Location. 44° 8.927′ N, 87° 34.058′ W. Marker is in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, in Manitowoc County. Marker is at the intersection of East Park Street and 17th Street, on the left when traveling south on East Park Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Two Rivers WI 54241, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ice Cream Sundae (within shouting distance of this marker); Civil War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Galecki Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton School (within shouting distance of this marker); Washington House (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton Community House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Luke School (about 500 feet away); St. Luke Convent (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Two Rivers.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 17, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 365 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 17, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.