Guilderland in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Neuville. Known as Albany
Glass House, later Hamilton
Glass Wks. Made bottles &
window glass. Closed 1815
Erected 1985 by Town of Guilderland.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1785.
Location. 42° 42′ N, 73° 54.732′ W. Marker is in Guilderland, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Foundry Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 6236 Foundry Road, Guilderland NY 12084, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Schoolcraft House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Site of Hamilton Union Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Red Men’s Hall (approx. 0.3 miles away); Rose Hill 1842 (approx. 0.3 miles away); Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hamilton Glass House (approx. half a mile away); Case Homestead (approx. half a mile away); Farm of Evert Bancker (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guilderland.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 17, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 915 times since then and 85 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 17, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.