Northville in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Presbyterian Church of Northville
Erected 1989 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1665.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1829.
Location. 42° 25.866′ N, 83° 28.853′ W. Marker is in Northville, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is at the intersection of East Main Street and Hutton Street, on the right when traveling east on East Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 East Main Street, Northville MI 48167, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers Two Tracks in Town (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Detroit Edison Company Building (about 800 feet away); Mill Race Historical Village (approx. 0.2 miles away); Northville Valve Plant (approx. 0.2 miles away); Taking Flight (approx. 0.2 miles away); Roadside Refreshment (approx. ¼ mile away); Knapp Cemetery (approx. 1.6 miles away); Colonel Samuel White / Samuel White Homestead (approx. 1.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Northville.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on January 23, 2012, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 405 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 23, 2012, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.