Palm Springs in Riverside County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Site of First Community Church
Erected by City of Palm Springs & McCallum Desert Foundation. (Marker Number HSPB-11.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1906.
Location. 33° 49.488′ N, 116° 32.8′ W. Marker is in Palm Springs, California, in Riverside County. Marker is on North Palm Canyon Drive (Business California Route 111) south of East Amado Drive. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 196 North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs CA 92262, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Lykken’s Department Store (within shouting distance of this marker); The Desert Inn (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Welwood Murray Memorial Library (about Oasis Hotel (about 700 feet away); The O'Donnell Golf Course (approx. 0.2 miles away); Plaza Theatre (approx. 0.2 miles away); Palm Springs Desert Museum (approx. 0.2 miles away); "Above and Beyond" (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Palm Springs.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 510 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.