Santa Clara in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Elim Community Church
1298 Homestead Road
— Point of Historical Interest —
The Advent Christian Congregation was formed in 1851 as one of the earliest protestant churches in Santa Clara.
The German Elim Assembly of God acquired the building in 1965 and serves Santa Clara’s German speaking community.
Erected 1982 by Santa Clara Historical and Landmark Commission.
Location. 37° 20.854′ N, 121° 56.844′ W. Marker is in Santa Clara, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is at the intersection of Homestead Road and Monroe Street, on the right when traveling east on Homestead Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1298 Homestead Road, Santa Clara CA 95050, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Mission Santa Clara Veterans Memorial (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Downtown Santa Clara (about 600 feet away); Landrum House (about 700 feet Mission Corral Site (about 800 feet away); Dr. Henry Warburton House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Robert Menzel House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Luis Arguello Home (approx. 0.2 miles away); Kiely House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santa Clara.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
More. Search the internet for Elim Community Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 21, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. This page has been viewed 438 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 21, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.