Town of Farmington in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Regular Sunday services have been held since St. John’s Evangelical Congregation was organized in 1905. It is currently St. John’s United Church of Christ.
Erected 2004 by Washington County Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 03-004.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical month for this entry is February 1836.
Location. 43° 31.641′ N, 88° 6.124′ W. Marker is in Town of Farmington, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on Scenic Drive, 0.1 miles west of Bolton Drive (County Route DD), on the Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1332 Scenic Drive, Kewaskum WI 53040, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Boltonville Mill (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Saxonia House (approx. 3 miles away); Theodore Rietz Distillery (approx. 4.4 miles away); Lizard Mound Park (approx. 4.7 miles away); Saint John Evangelical Lutheran Church (approx. 4.8 miles away); St. Peter's Church (approx. 5.1 miles away); St. Matthias Mission (approx. 5.1 miles away); Homestead of N. Edward Hausmann, M.D. (approx. 6˝ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Town of Farmington.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 21, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 9, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 433 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 9, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.