Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Entered in the National Register of Historic Places - 1979
Erected 1980 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1385.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 32° 44.833′ N, 97° 20.56′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is on Penn Street south of West 13th Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Neil P. Anderson Building (approx. 0.6 miles away); Amon G. Carter (approx. 0.7 miles away); First Christian Church of Fort Worth (approx. 0.7 miles away); John Peter Smith (approx. ¾ mile away); St. Ignatius Academy Building (approx. ¾ mile away); The Atelier Building (approx. ¾ mile away); St. Patrick's Cathedral (approx. ¾ mile away); Site of Saint Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Church (approx. ¾ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Worth.
Also see . . . McFarland House. Historic Fort Worth, Inc. (Submitted on March 12, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Credits. This page was last revised on September 15, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 11, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 558 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on March 11, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.