Fulton in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1964 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2083.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1874.
Location. 28° 3.439′ N, 97° 2.064′ W. Marker is in Fulton, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Henderson Street and Fulton Beach Road, on the left when traveling east. Located just inside the grounds from the parking lot. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 317 N Fulton Beach Rd, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are Home of George W. Fulton (here, next to this marker); Fulton Seafood Industry (approx. 0.3 miles away); Tourist Courts and Cottages (approx. 0.3 miles away); Fulton Harbor (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Marion Packing Co. (approx. half a mile away); Fulton Community Church (approx. half a mile away); Fulton Packeries (approx. half a mile away); Fulton (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fulton.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 27, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 19, 2012. This page has been viewed 731 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 19, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.