Town of Addison in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Allenton Iron Bridge
Town of Addison, Wisconsin
Erected 1997 by Washington County Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 96-004.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Bridges & Viaducts. A significant historical year for this entry is 1896.
Location. 43° 25.213′ N, 88° 20.788′ W. Marker is in Town of Addison, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Main Street (State Highway 33) and New Plat Street, on the right when traveling east. Marker is located in River View Park. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Allenton WI 53002, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. St. Lawrence Church (approx. 3.6 miles away); Great Divide (approx. 4.2 miles away); Cedar Lake Yacht ClubTimmer’s Resort (approx. 5˝ miles away); Schubert Cheese Factory (approx. 6.4 miles away); First Rural Power Line (approx. 6.6 miles away); Winter Farm (approx. 6.9 miles away); Schwartz Family House (approx. 7 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 20, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 564 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 20, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.