Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Marker is property of the State of Texas
Erected 2010 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 16457.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1899.
Location. 28° 1.615′ N, 97° 3.095′ Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 409 N Magnolia St, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Peter’s Episcopal Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Presbyterian Church of Rockport (about 500 feet away); The Old Courthouse (about 500 feet away); Aransas County (about 500 feet away); Fulton-Bruhl House (about 500 feet away); Woman’s Club of Aransas County Building (about 600 feet away); Hoopes-Smith House (about 700 feet away); Rockport’s Seafood Industry (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 19, 2017. It was originally submitted on March 20, 2012. This page has been viewed 782 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 20, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.