Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Port Bay Hunting and Fishing Club
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 4073.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations.
Location. 28° 1.103′ N, 97° 7.232′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 1069 and Port Bay Road, on the right when traveling south on Road 1069. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Rockport TX 78382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles The Hagar’s Rockport Cottages (approx. 3.8 miles away); Site of Heldenfels Shipyard (approx. 3.8 miles away); Mathis House (approx. 4 miles away); The Cedars (approx. 4 miles away); Moore House (approx. 4.1 miles away); Sacred Heart Catholic Church (approx. 4.1 miles away); First Methodist Church of Rockport (approx. 4.1 miles away); The Old Beach Road (approx. 4.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 21, 2012. This page has been viewed 682 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 21, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.