Richmond Hill in Bryan County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 2012 by Coastal Bryan Heritage Trail.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1793.
Location. 31° 56.917′ N, 81° 18.7′ W. Marker is in Richmond Hill, Georgia, in Bryan County. Marker is at the intersection of Henry Ford Avenue (Georgia Route 144) and Ellis Drive, on the right when traveling south on Henry Ford Avenue. The Courthouse Annex is approximately .05 southeast of US Highway 17, the "Crossroads" in Richmond Hill. Touch for map. Marker Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. "Dead Town" of Hardwicke (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fort McAllister (about 400 feet away); Ways Station (approx. 0.3 miles away); Richmond Hill Veterans Monument (approx. 0.4 miles away); J. F. Gregory (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Ways Station (approx. 0.4 miles away); Jack Fleming Gregory, Senior (approx. 0.4 miles away); Henry Ford at Richmond Hill (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richmond Hill.
Additional keywords. Henry Ford
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on April 5, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 603 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 5, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.