Penngrove in Sonoma County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Erected 1991 by Sam Brannan Chapter #1004 E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 17.704′ N, 122° 39.964′ W. Marker is in Penngrove, California, in Sonoma County. Marker can be reached from Main Street near Old Redwood Highway, on the right when traveling south. Plaque is located in Penngrove Park, behind the fire station. Touch for map. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Vallejo’s Petaluma Adobe (approx. half a mile away); The Willow Creek Inn (approx. 2.4 miles away); Cotati Downtown Plaza (approx. 3.1 miles away); Wilmar Union Elementary School District And Wilson Elementary School (approx. 3.7 miles away); Washoe House (approx. 4 miles away); Sergeant Richard A. Penry (approx. 4.3 miles away); Bill Soberanes (approx. 4.3 miles away); Volpi's Grocery (approx. 4.3 miles away).
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
Wayne Brooks was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was ddedicated. Base designed and constructed by Bob Campbell NGH #12. Plaque Wording by Loren A. Wilson.
— Submitted April 18, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Penngrove.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 18, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. This page has been viewed 545 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 18, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.