Santa Rosa in Sonoma County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Lee Bros. Building - 1906
Erected 2006 by Sam Brannan Chapter #1004 and Yerba Buena Chapter #1 E Clampus Vitus.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the E Clampus Vitus series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1906.
Location. 38° Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 294 Wilson Street, Santa Rosa CA 95401, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Santa Rosa Post Office and Federal Building (approx. 0.3 miles away); Isaac De Turk 1843 - 1896 (approx. 0.3 miles away); Luther Burbank Home (approx. half a mile away); Luther Burbank's Garden (approx. half a mile away); Santa Rosa Rural Cemetery (approx. 1˝ miles away); Hogan Building (approx. 6.1 miles away); Cotati Downtown Plaza (approx. 7.7 miles away); Hood House (approx. 7.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santa Rosa.
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
John Dolzadell was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was dedicated. Plaque wording by Loren A. Wilson.
— Submitted April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. This page has been viewed 712 times since then and 41 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on July 26, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 2, 3. submitted on April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 4. submitted on April 23, 2012. 5. submitted on April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.