Meadville in Crawford County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First Christian Church
Erected by Crawford County Historical Society - Donated by The Emmaline D. Barco Beautification Fund.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1904.
Location. 41° 38.342′ N, 80° 9.076′ W. Marker is in Meadville, Pennsylvania, in Crawford County. Marker is at the intersection of West Center Street and South Cottage Street, on the left when traveling west on West Center Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Meadville PA 16335, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Central Station (within shouting distance of this marker); Founding Site of Allegheny College (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site of First Court House and Gaol North of Pittsburg (about 300 feet away); Library Hall (about 300 feet away); The Spirella Company (about 300 feet away); Roddy Law Office (about 300 feet away); Judge Derickson House (about 300 feet away); Bicentennial (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Meadville.
Also see . . . Crawford County Historical Society. (Submitted on May 4, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 4, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 468 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 4, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.