Jackson in Jackson County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. John's Church
Erected 1979 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L0587.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1857.
Location. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 717 N Francis St, Jackson MI 49201, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First State Prison (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jacksonburg Public Square (approx. half a mile away); First Congregational Church (approx. half a mile away); Horace Ismon / Ismon Building (approx. half a mile away); First Baptist Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); First Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); St. Paul's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.7 miles away); St. Mary Star of the Sea Church (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Jackson.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 16, 2012, by Dave Wilcox of Grass Lake, Michigan. This page has been viewed 416 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 16, 2012, by Dave Wilcox of Grass Lake, Michigan. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.