St. Helena in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
NSGW & Historic District
Erected 1999 by Sam Brannan Chapter #1004, E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 30.169′ N, 122° 28.132′ W. Marker is in St. Helena, California, in Napa County. Marker is on Spring Street south of Oak Avenue, on the left when traveling south. The plaque is located at the entrance of the Native Sons of the Golden West Hall. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1313 Spring Street, Saint Helena CA 94574, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker Richie Block (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Robert Louis Stevenson (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hudson House (approx. 0.8 miles away); Beringer Brothers Winery (approx. 0.8 miles away); Stonebridge (approx. 0.9 miles away); Chalet Bernensis (approx. 1.1 miles away); Charles Krug Winery (approx. 1½ miles away); Cesare Mondavi 1883 – 1959 (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Helena.
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
Rich Benyo was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was dedicated. Plaque wording by Loren A. Wilson
— Submitted April 22, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
More. Search the internet for NSGW & Historic District.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 22, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. This page has been viewed 619 times since then and 4 times this year. Last updated on May 25, 2012. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 22, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 3. submitted on April 29, 2012. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.