Pampa in Gray County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Gray County Courthouse
Erected 1997 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 11902.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical month for this entry is April 1838.
Location. 35° 32.189′ N, 100° 57.823′ W. Marker is in Pampa, Texas, in Gray County. Marker is at the intersection of West Kingsmill Avenue and North Russell Street, on the right when traveling west on West Kingsmill Avenue. Marker is at the south entrance to courthouse. Touch for map. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Combs-Worley Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Peter W. Gray (within shouting distance of this marker); Pampa City Hall (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Pampa (about 500 feet away); First National Bank in Pampa (about 700 feet away); Vittorio Emanuel von Brunow, M. D. (approx. 0.2 miles away); Oil Discovery in Gray County (approx. 0.2 miles away); White Deer Land Building (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pampa.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 358 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.