White Deer in Carson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Hotel at White Deer
Erected 1994 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2577.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1909.
Location. 35° 25.991′ N, 101° 10.315′ W. Marker is in White Deer, Texas, in Carson County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and West 4th Avenue, on the right when traveling south on South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: White Deer TX 79097, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church of White Deer (within shouting distance of this marker); White Deer (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Jackson General Store (about 800 feet away); First Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); White Deer United Methodist Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); White Deer Sacred Heart Catholic Church (approx. half a mile away); Polish Settlers (approx. half a mile away); Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery (approx. 0.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in White Deer.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 490 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.