White Deer in Carson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church
The First Presbyterian Church building served as a worship center from 1909 to 1969. The structure was moved from this site in 1978. (1979)
Erected 1965 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 1814.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 35° 25.884′ N, 101° 10.425′ W. Marker is in White Deer, Texas, in Carson County. Marker is at the intersection of West 5th Avenue and South Doucette Street, on the right Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: White Deer TX 79097, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church of White Deer (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Hotel at White Deer (approx. 0.2 miles away); White Deer (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jackson General Store (approx. ¼ mile away); White Deer United Methodist Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); White Deer Sacred Heart Catholic Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); Polish Settlers (approx. 0.6 miles away); Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in White Deer.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 411 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.