Lewiston in Trinity County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Congregational Church of Lewiston
Erected 2006 by Native Sons of the Golden West, Grand Parlor.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list. A significant historical month for this entry is October 1889.
Location. 40° 42.33′ N, 122° 48.473′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, California, in Trinity County. Marker is at the intersection of Goose Ranch Road and School House Road on Goose Ranch Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lewiston CA 96052, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lewiston Pioneer Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); The Killing of Edward Jose’ (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lewis’ Town/Lewiston Wilson Ranch Granary (approx. 0.6 miles away); Lewiston Hotel (approx. 0.6 miles away); Jumper Sawmill (approx. 5.7 miles away); Steel Bridge (approx. 6.2 miles away); Lowden’s Wagon Road (approx. 6.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewiston.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 9, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. This page has been viewed 392 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 9, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.