Alpharetta in Fulton County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
New Prospect Campground
Erected 2008 by City of Alpharetta. (Marker Number 6.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1857.
Location. Marker has been reported missing. It was located near 34° 4.715′ Touch for map. Marker was at or near this postal address: 116 North Main Street, Alpharetta GA 30009, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this location. Norman House (within shouting distance of this marker); Lewis-Manning House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Alpharetta First United Methodist Church (about 400 feet away); Manning Mercantile (approx. 0.2 miles away); J.J. Webb and Sons Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Alpharetta Hotel Site (approx. 0.2 miles away); R.J. Webb Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Webb Guano House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Alpharetta.
More about this marker. The marker is part of the Alpharetta “History Walk,” a walking tour of historic sites in the city.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 21, 2020. It was originally submitted on June 10, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 746 times since then and 67 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 10, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.