Schuylerville in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Dutch Reformed Church
in New York State
Erected 1927 by New York State.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 43° 5.433′ N, 73° 34.995′ W. Marker is in Schuylerville, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is at the intersection of U.S. 4 and Evans Street, on the right when traveling south on U.S. 4. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Schuylerville NY 12871, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Fort Vrooman (approx. 0.2 miles away); Saratoga Surrender Site (approx. ¼ mile away); Champlain Canal (approx. 0.3 miles away); Nov. 28, 1745 (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Schuyler House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Fraser’s Corps (approx. 0.4 miles away); Two Brothers Meet Again (approx. 0.4 miles away); Flax and Linen Mill (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Schuylerville.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 28, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 434 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 28, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.