Concord in Contra Costa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Built in 1910
Erected 2005 by Concord Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 37° 58.826′ N, 122° 2.053′ W. Marker is in Concord, California, in Contra Costa County. Marker is on Bonifacio Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2289 Bonifacio Street, Concord CA 94520, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Alves House (within shouting distance of this marker); Neustaedter House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bibber House (about 400 feet away); Elworthy House (about 600 feet away); Barnett House (about 700 feet away); Dedicated to the Founders of Todos Santos (approx. ¼ mile away); Old Fire Hall (approx. ¼ mile away); Perry House (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Concord.
Regarding Bolla House. Located on the north side of Bonifacio Street, in mid block between Grant
Early property owners included Mary Freitas, and Hattie and Harold Green. Miss Caroline L. Bolla, a member of a local farming family, and a telephone exchange operator, acquired the property in 1924, and held it for many years. The two-story wood-frame house was converted to office-commercial uses by the current owner.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 6, 2012, by Concord Historical Society of Concord, California. This page has been viewed 515 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 6, 2012, by Concord Historical Society of Concord, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.