Manitowoc in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Manitowoc County Courthouse
1010 South Eighth Street
is listed in the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
8th Street Historic District
Erected 1981 by National Register of Historic Places. (Marker Number 81000047.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 44° 5.308′ N, 87° 39.489′ W. Marker is in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, in Manitowoc County. Marker can be reached from South 8th Street south of Washington Street (U.S. 10), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1010 S 8th St, Manitowoc WI 54220, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. American Legion Memorial Tree (a few steps from this marker); Salomon Brothers in the Civil War (within shouting distance of this marker); Grand Army of the Republic Memorial Tree (within shouting distance of this marker); Manitowoc National BankAlf Muchin & Sons Furniture Store; Anderson Electric Company (within shouting distance of this marker); W. Stephani Block (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Residence (about 300 feet away); J.P. Schreihart Building (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Manitowoc.
Also see . . .
1. Matinowoc County Courthouse National Register Info. (Submitted on August 28, 2016, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. Matinowoc County, Wisconsin, Official Website. (Submitted on August 28, 2016, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on August 28, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 8, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 370 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 8, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. 3. submitted on August 28, 2016, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.