Two Rivers in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
has been placed on the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1917.
Location. 44° 8.926′ N, 87° 34.008′ W. Marker is in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, in Manitowoc County. Marker is at the intersection of 17th Street and Jefferson Street, on the left when traveling east on 17th Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1406 17th St, Two Rivers WI 54241, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Washington House (a few steps from this marker); St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton School (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ice Cream Sundae (about 400 feet away); St. Luke School (about 400 feet away); Civil War Memorial (about 400 feet away); St. Luke ConventHamilton Community House (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Two Rivers.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 400 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.