Colusa in Colusa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Colusa County Courthouse
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 890
Erected 1976 by State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Colusa County Historical Society and the Colusa County Board of Supervisors July 4, 1976. (Marker Number 890.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Government & Politics • Landmarks • Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the California Historical Landmarks series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1861.
Location. 39° 12.835′ N, 122° 0.537′ W. Marker is in Colusa, California, in Colusa County. Marker can be reached from Market Street. Touch for mapTouch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Will Semple Green House (within shouting distance of this marker); Carnegie Library (within shouting distance of this marker); I.O.O.F. Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Judge H. M. Albery House (about 500 feet away); Adelade M. Ryerson House--1906 (about 700 feet away); Old Chinatown District--Circa 1890 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Our Lady of Lourdes Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); U. W. Brown House - Circa 1867 (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Colusa.
More about this marker. Marker is on the building to the left of the main entrance.
Also see . . . History of Colusa County. (Submitted on August 17, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on August 17, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. This page has been viewed 1,706 times since then and 24 times this year. Last updated on July 19, 2012, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 17, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. 4. submitted on December 4, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. 5. submitted on December 8, 2008, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona. 6. submitted on April 5, 2009, by Syd Whittle of Mesa, Arizona.