Callahan in Siskiyou County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Church of Saints John & Paul
Callahan, Siskiyou Co., California
First Catholic Church in Scott Valley
Erected 1952 by Native Daughters of the Golden West, Eschscholtzia Parlor No. 112.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1858.
Location. 41° 18.433′ N, 122° 47.971′ W. Marker is in Callahan, California, in Siskiyou County. Marker is on East Fork Road south of California Highway 3, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 East Fork Road, Callahan CA 96014, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hayden Hotel (approx. 0.2 miles away); Farrington Blacksmith Shop (approx. 0.2 miles away); Tacitus Ryland Arbuckle (approx. 3.4 miles away); California Oregon Stage Road (approx. 5.7 miles away); California Oregon Trail / California Oregon Road McBride Ranch (approx. 8.7 miles away); Etna Cemetery Veterans Memorial (approx. 11.3 miles away); Hallie Morse Daggett (approx. 11.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Callahan.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on July 27, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. This page has been viewed 450 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 27, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.