Riverdale in Clayton County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Bairdís Div., 14th A.C.
Bairdís div. was aligned on the Fayetteville Rd., from here S. to Couchís (at Riverdale) where it rejoined Morgan & Carlin, at Evansí farm.
Erected 1958 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 031-30.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 36.1′ N, 84° 25.75′ W. Marker is in Riverdale, Georgia, in Clayton County. Marker is at the intersection of Flat Shoals Road and Riverdale Road (Georgia Route 139), on Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Riverdale GA 30296, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Marcus Long Crossroads (was here, next to this marker but has been reported missing. ); Site: The Mann House (within shouting distance of this marker); Site: Marcus Long House (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site: Shoal Cr. Church (approx. 1.3 miles away); 14th A.C. at Shoal Creek Church (approx. 1.3 miles away); The Extended Line (approx. 1Ĺ miles away); Site of Couch House (approx. 1.7 miles away); Thames House (approx. 1.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Riverdale.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
More. Search the internet for Bairdís Div., 14th A.C..
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 12, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 356 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 12, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.