West Bend in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
West Bend, Wisconsin
In the early 1850s a barn and home were constructed.
The residence is a square, two-story brick structure, featuring arched brick frames over each window.
Erected 1997 by Washington County Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 95-002.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical date for this entry is January 1, 1806.
Location. 43° 24.742′ N, 88° 10.031′ W. Marker is in West Bend, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on East Decorah Road 0.7 miles west of South Main Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 906 E Decorah Rd, West Bend WI 53095, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Washington County Courthouse Square (approx. 0.9 miles away); Court House Square (approx. 0.9 miles away); Eisenbahn Trail History (approx. one mile away); James Kneeland House (approx. one mile away); Bernhard "Ben" C. ZieglerOld Settlers Triangle (approx. 1.2 miles away); Washington House (approx. 1.2 miles away); Stephan F. Mayer Home (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in West Bend.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 17, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 443 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 17, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.