Parowan in Iron County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
D.U.P. Relic Hall
Erected 1951 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Camp Elizabeth & Camp Paulina, Iron County. (Marker Number 168.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1866.
Location. 37° 50.468′ N, 112° 49.721′ W. Marker is in Parowan, Utah, in Iron County. Marker can be reached from South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 90 South Main Street, Parowan UT 84761, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Pioneer Rock Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Jesse N. Smith Home (about 400 feet away); a different marker also named Jesse N. Smith HomePioneer Sundial (about 400 feet away); John C. Freemont Memorial (about 400 feet away); First School House and Council House in Iron County (about 500 feet away); William and Julia Lyman House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Parowan Cotton Factory (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Parowan.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 19, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 431 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 19, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.