Livingston in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
1905 Courthouse Annex
Built in 1905
Listed in the
National Register of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Erected by Department of the Interior.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1905.
Location. 30° 42.623′ N, 94° 56.018′ W. Marker is in Livingston, Texas, in Polk County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of North Jackson Avenue and West Mill Street. The Courthouse Annex is in the southwest corner of the courthouse, with the marker facing the square. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 West Church Street, Livingston TX 77351, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Polk County (within shouting distance of this marker); Polk County Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Polk County, C.S.A. (within shouting distance of this marker); Livingston (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); First State Bank of Livingston First National Bank (about 600 feet away); "Polk County Enterprise" (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Livingston Cemetery (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Livingston.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 23, 2012, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. This page has been viewed 466 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 23, 2012, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.