Blue Springs in Barbour County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Blue Springs School 1920-1969
Erected 1999 by Historic Chattahoochee Commission and Blue Springs School Alumni Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1920.
Location. 31° 39.625′ N, 85° 29.312′ W. Marker is in Blue Springs, Alabama, in Barbour Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Clio AL 36017, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Pea River Electric Membership Corporation (approx. one mile away); Peniel Baptist Church (approx. 3.4 miles away); Mount Enon Primitive Baptist Church (approx. 6.7 miles away); Morgan Baptist Church / Church Pastors (approx. 7.4 miles away); Barbour County High School (approx. 8 miles away); Dedicated to Memory of African Slaves (approx. 8.6 miles away); Barbour County's "Little Scotland"/Pea River Presbyterian Church (approx. 8.6 miles away); Pea River Presbyterian Church Cemetery (approx. 8.6 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 29, 2012, by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. This page has been viewed 907 times since then and 97 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 29, 2012, by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.