Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Near Millersville in Anne Arundel County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Charles W. Baldwin Hall

 
 
Charles W. Baldwin Hall Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Christopher Busta-Peck, March 13, 2008
1. Charles W. Baldwin Hall Marker
Inscription.  
Constructed 1861
Relocated 1895
Enlarged 1935
*
Relocated to this site
2 June 1981
Rededicated
21 May 1983
By the Severn
Cross Roads Foundation

 
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is May 21, 1983.
 
Location. 39° 3.575′ N, 76° 37.681′ W. Marker is near Millersville, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County. Marker is on Millersville Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Millersville MD 21108, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Old Stage-Coach Road (a few steps from this marker); Baldwin Memorial United Methodist Church (within shouting distance of this marker); The Severn Crossroads Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Anne Arundel Academy (approx. 0.6 miles away); Count de Rochambeau’s (approx. one mile away); Chapel of Ease (approx. 1.3 miles away); Shipley's Choice (approx. 1.4 miles away); Widow Ramsey’s Tavern (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Millersville.
 
Paid Advertisement
Click on the ad for more information.
Please report objectionable advertising to the Editor.
Click or scan to see
this page online
Baldwin Memorial United Methodist Church image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Christopher Busta-Peck, March 13, 2008
2. Baldwin Memorial United Methodist Church
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on August 28, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 14, 2008, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio. This page has been viewed 1,659 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on March 14, 2008, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=6188

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
This website earns income from purchases you make after using our links to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support.
Paid Advertisement
Apr. 25, 2024