Sewickley in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne and Chicago Station
— Historic Landmark —
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Railroads & Streetcars. A significant historical year for this entry is 1887.
Location. 40° 32.468′ N, 80° 11.513′ W. Marker is in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker can be reached from Chadwick Street, 0.1 miles west of Ferry Street, on the right when traveling east. The building is now the American Legion Post #450. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Sewickley PA 15143, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. This Memorial is Dedicated to (approx. ¼ mile away); The Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Down The Ohio (approx. 0.4 miles away); Capt. Frederick Way, Jr. (approx. 0.4 miles away); Atwell-Christy House (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. Matthews African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church (approx. half a mile away); Old Sewickley Post Office (approx. half a mile away); Sewickley Public Library (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sewickley.
Also see . . . Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation. (Submitted on January 19, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on January 19, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 433 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 19, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.