Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Franklin Park in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church

— Historic Landmark —

 
 
Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Jenn Wintermantel, May 9, 2013
1. Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church Marker
Inscription.  
Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church
Built 1868

 
Erected 1971 by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
 
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & ReligionLandmarks. In addition, it is included in the Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1868.
 
Location. 40° 36.092′ N, 80° 4.798′ W. Marker is in Franklin Park, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker can be reached from Brandt School Road, 0.2 miles north of Wexford Run Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Wexford PA 15090, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kuskusky Path (within shouting distance of this marker); Stone Mansion (approx. 1.4 miles away); a different marker also named Stone Mansion (approx. 1˝ miles away); Jonas Salk (approx. 1.7 miles away); Herb Scott (approx. 1.8 miles away); Borough of Bradford Woods
Paid Advertisement
Click on the ad for more information.
Please report objectionable advertising to the Editor.
Click or scan to see
this page online
(approx. 2˝ miles away); In Memory of Eric S. Holman, Staff Sergeant, U.S. Army (approx. 3.3 miles away); Mt. Nebo U.P. Church War Memorial (approx. 3.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Franklin Park.
 
Also see . . .  Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church. (Submitted on May 10, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
 
Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Jenn Wintermantel, May 9, 2013
2. Trinity German Evangelical Lutheran Church Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on December 14, 2020. It was originally submitted on May 10, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 659 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on May 10, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=65236

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
This website earns income from purchases you make after using our links to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support.
Paid Advertisement
Apr. 22, 2024