Bellefonte in Centre County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Andrew G. Curtin
Erected 1950 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Education • Government & Politics. In addition, it is included in the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission series list.
Location. 40° 54.678′ N, 77° 46.661′ W. Marker is in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, in Centre County. Marker is at the intersection of South Allegheny Street (Pennsylvania Route 144) and West Cherry Street, on the right when traveling south on South Allegheny Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bellefonte PA 16823, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Woodring's Floral Gardens (a few steps from this marker); Brockerhoff House (within shouting distance of this marker); W. F. Reynolds and Co. Bank (within The Cadillac Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Bellefonte (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); To All Who Served (about 300 feet away); Andrew Gregg Curtin (about 300 feet away); Anna Wagner Keichline (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bellefonte.
Also see . . . Andrew Gregg Curtin at FindAGrave.com. (Submitted on May 29, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 29, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 507 times since then and 43 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 29, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 3. submitted on September 2, 2014, by Marsha A. Matson of Palmetto Bay, Florida. 4, 5, 6. submitted on May 29, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.