Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Sewickley in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

The Presbyterian Church

— Historic Landmark —

 
 
The Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Mike Wintermantel, August 31, 2013
1. The Presbyterian Church Marker
Inscription.  
1859-1861
Joseph W. Kerr, Architect

 
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
 
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation series list.
 
Location. 40° 32.593′ N, 80° 11.122′ W. Marker is in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 414 Grant Street, Sewickley PA 15143, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Matthews African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Depreciation Lands Survey (approx. 0.3 miles away); Atwell-Christy House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Edgeworth World War II Honor Roll (approx. 0.4 miles away); Sewickley Public Library (approx. 0.4 miles away); Flatiron Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne and Chicago Station
Paid Advertisement
Click on the ad for more information.
Please report objectionable advertising to the Editor.
Click or scan to see
this page online
(approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Depreciation Lands Survey (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sewickley.
 
Also see . . .  Welcome to The Presbyterian Church, Sewickley. (Submitted on August 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
 
The Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Mike Wintermantel, August 31, 2013
2. The Presbyterian Church Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on August 20, 2019. It was originally submitted on August 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 455 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on August 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=68249

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
This website earns income from purchases you make after using our links to Amazon.com. We appreciate your support.
Paid Advertisement
Jul. 22, 2024