Decatur in Van Buren County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Decatur Township Hall
Erected 1981 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L716A.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical month for this entry is September 1862.
Location. 42° 6.543′ N, 85° 58.429′ W. Marker is in Decatur, Michigan, in Van Buren County. Marker is on E. Delaware Street (State Highway 51) east of Phelps Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Decatur MI 49045, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hamilton Grange Hall / Hamilton Fair Newton House (approx. 6.7 miles away); The Dowagiac River Watershed / Lunker Structures (approx. 6.8 miles away); Big Tree (approx. 6.8 miles away); Pickett's Corner (approx. 6.8 miles away); Lawton Civil War Monument (approx. 7.6 miles away); Houppert Winery (approx. 8.2 miles away); Warner Wine Haus (approx. 8.3 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 5, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 317 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 5, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.