Millbrook in Elmore County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Robinson Springs United Methodist Church
The present structure has remained virtually intact, retaining its altar rail, slave gallery, pews and coin silver Communion service. It is documented in the Historic American Building Survey and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places March 1, 1982.
Erected 1983 by the Congregation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is March 1, 1813.
Location. 32° 30.942′ N, 86° 22.519′ W. Marker is in Millbrook, Alabama, in Elmore County. Marker is on Main Street 0.1 miles south of Alabama Route 14, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Robinson Springs Camp Confederate Monument (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Robinson Springs Neighborhood (approx. 0.2 miles away); William Wyatt Bibb (approx. 2˝ miles away); a different marker also named William Wyatt Bibb (approx. 2.6 miles away); World War II Memorial Center (approx. 2.8 miles away); Rocky Mount Cemetery (approx. 3.2 miles away); Pratt Gin Factory (approx. 5.9 miles away); Happy Hollow (approx. 6.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Millbrook.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on January 8, 2014, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 820 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 8, 2014, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.