Cambria in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
North Ridge Methodist Episcopal Church
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 43° 12.772′ N, 78° 49.67′ W. Marker is in Cambria, New York, in Niagara County. Marker is on North Ridge Road (New York State Route 93) 0.1 miles west of Cambria Wilson Road (New York State Route 425), on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3930 North Ridge Road, Lockport NY 14094, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Howell's Tavern (approx. 0.9 miles away); DEC. 19th, 1813 (approx. 1˝ miles away); Log Cabin (approx. 3.3 miles away); Randall Road Cemetery (approx. 3.4 miles away); Soldier's Memorial (approx. 3.8 miles away); 1848 Root House (approx. 3.8 miles away); Fowler Sawmill (approx. 4.1 miles away); The Site Of Niagara Poultry Farm (approx. 4.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cambria.
More about this marker. The name North Ridge probably refers to the ancient small ridge which facilitated easier traveling due to natural drainage; this ridge branching northwest from the longer similar ridge of Ridge Road (NY route 104).
Also see . . .
1. North Ridge United Methodist Church. (Submitted on May 15, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
2. The Cobblestone Museum. Cobblestone masonry information (Submitted on May 15, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on May 15, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 248 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. submitted on May 15, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. 9. submitted on May 16, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. 10. submitted on May 15, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.