Wilson & Muir Bank & Trust Co.
In 1976, with expanded service, the name changed to Wilson & Muir Bank & Trust Co. The bank has remained in the same physical location at the present site since it was founded in 1865. The original banking house was remodeled with a classic stone facade about 1922, then expanded and renovated to the present classic exterior design in 1963. Another addition and expansion to the south was added in 1980.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce.
Location. 37° 48.583′ N, 85° 27.991′ W. Marker is in Bardstown, Kentucky, in Nelson County. Marker is on North 3rd Street (U.S. 31E/150), on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 107 North Third Street, Bardstown KY 40004, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. John Fitch Memorial (within shouting distance of
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 10, 2014, by Karl Stelly of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 312 times since then and 2 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on June 10, 2014, by Karl Stelly of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.