Maitland in Orange County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Presbyterian Church
Erected 1961 by Florida Board of Parks and Historic Memorials. (Marker Number F-49.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1882.
Location. 28° 37.788′ N, 81° 21.824′ W. Marker is in Maitland, Florida, in Orange County. Marker is on N. Orlando Avenue (U.S. 17 & 92) 0.2 miles north of E George Avenue, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 341 North Orlando Avenue, Maitland FL 32751, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lake Lily Drive (approx. half a mile away); Railroading in Maitland (approx. 0.6 miles away); Black Bear Trail (approx. William H. Waterhouse Residence (approx. 0.6 miles away); Carpentry Shop Museum (approx. 0.6 miles away); Fort Maitland / Maitland / Lake Maitland (approx. 0.6 miles away); Church of the Good Shepherd (approx. 0.8 miles away); Moseley House (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Maitland.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 11, 2020. It was originally submitted on April 29, 2008, by Julie Szabo of Oldsmar, Florida. This page has been viewed 1,481 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 29, 2008, by Julie Szabo of Oldsmar, Florida. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.